Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:23 am
- Forum: Simulation mechanics, assumptions, and inputs
- Topic: Assumptions about Stock/Bond?Intnl returns
- Replies: 4
- Views: 9957
Jim, (me again, still playing with FRP) I started looking at the investments styles and I'm intrigued about what assumptions are being made about the contributions to returns of each of the allocations. My initial assumption was that (excepting the S&P500 only choice) that the stocks for each of the...
- Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:56 am
- Forum: Dealing with real world situations
- Topic: Retired, workig part time AND putting max into Roth?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 5685
Jim, (still playing with the FRP). I can't quite figure out how to handle this. I've been retired for about 10 years. Some time ago I took part-time employment in teaching and have been putting some of those funds into a Roth IRA up to the max allowed (and spending the rest). How can I get the FRP t...