suggestions

Post questions about how to use the planner, user inputs, how the planner works, and comments and suggestions.
epunum

suggestions

Post by epunum »

Some suggestions:
1. Allow for setting up spouse as second set of data. Probability of success would be composite data if spouse is included.
2. Allow changing a single value, e.g., just the S/D for "Portfolio Return" within the the cell for the entry line, rather than generating another entry line just to change the S/D.

Love this tool. Job well done. Eagerly awaiting the stand-alone version.
jimr

Re: suggestions

Post by jimr »

Hello and thanks for the suggestions. I'll add them to the potential enhancements list, which I review whenever I'm in the code adding features or fixing bugs.

As far as the standalone version, I originally planned to sell it, but instead I've been offering it for free to anyone who emails me at info@flexibleRetirementPlanner.com and requests it.

Jim
Willie

Re: suggestions

Post by Willie »

epunum wrote:Some suggestions:
1. Allow for setting up spouse as second set of data. Probability of success would be composite data if spouse is included.
2. Allow changing a single value, e.g., just the S/D for "Portfolio Return" within the the cell for the entry line, rather than generating another entry line just to change the S/D.

Love this tool. Job well done. Eagerly awaiting the stand-alone version.

Yes, that would be nice to have spouse/partner option. It's kind of clumsy to do otherwise.