FRP Taxes (Need to Compute Taxes Paid each Year)

Post questions about how to use the planner, user inputs, how the planner works, and comments and suggestions.
jimr

Re: FRP Taxes (Need to Compute Taxes Paid each Year)

Post by jimr »

@target2019, I ended up adding the extra tax columns that I mentioned above.

I plan to release the updated version in the next week or so, but if you send an email to info@flexibleRetirementPlanner.com I can send you a download link for the beta version.
target2019

Re: FRP Taxes (Need to Compute Taxes Paid each Year)

Post by target2019 »

jimr wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:39 pm @target2019, I ended up adding the extra tax columns that I mentioned above.

I plan to release the updated version in the next week or so, but if you send an email to info@flexibleRetirementPlanner.com I can send you a download link for the beta version.
Thanks, Jim. Your response to problem areas and added features is incredible. I can certainly wait for the new release...

I have the new formula set up and working in a personal workbook I call FRP Knowledge.

Earlier this year I set up this Excel workbook to capture all the knowledge I've picked up from help pages and discussions here. Then I added a sheet each for Less Detail, More Detail, and Show All Cols. After copy/paste data, and formatting, I added notes above header columns to explain what is in each column.

I've found that this has helped me understand FRP results much more.