Looking for input / discussion about Flexible Retirement Planner

Post questions about how to use the planner, user inputs, how the planner works, and comments and suggestions.
hoosierjim

Looking for input / discussion about Flexible Retirement Planner

Post by hoosierjim »

The Chicago Virtual Bogleheads group - a local chapter that meets virtually - from the bogleheads.org site has been reviewing finanical / retirement tools in our meeting. We typically get over 100 people connecting to our virtual meetings and the invites will be sent out to all boglehead.org local chapters.

At our last meeting on 3/3 - we had participants briefly discuss various retirement/planning tools.

We are following up on 3/18 7 pm CENTRAL and 4/7 7 PM CENTRAL with deep dives into two of those products (Pralana Gold, New Retirement).

I would like to setup another virtual meeting to discuss FLEXIBLE RETIREMENT PLANNER and would appreciate anyone help that can talk about the product and how you are using it. Boglehead users love real live experience with tools.

You can contact me at chicagovirtualbogleheads@gmail.com to be added to the invitation if you would like to listen in or even participate. If you would like to participate, mention that in your email and I will get back to you to coordinate.
jimr

Re: Looking for input / discussion about Flexible Retirement Planner

Post by jimr »

Thanks to Jim and the Chicago Bogleheads for hosting this event and for inviting me to do a planner demo at the meeting.

For anyone interested, you can watch a video of the 30 minute demo here:
https://www.bogleheads.org/blog/2021/03 ... t-planner/
redderhead

Re: Looking for input / discussion about Flexible Retirement Planner

Post by redderhead »

I found the video useful, Jim.

Thanks.